• Simple application (roller or airless spray).
• When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
• UV stable.
• Suitable for exposed surfaces.
• Resistant to water
• Resistant to frost.
• Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -20oC to +80oC.
• Provides water vapour permeability.
• Full surface adherence without any additional anchoring
• The waterproofed surface can be walked on (domestic use).
• Even if the membrane gets damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
• Low cost
|KANPROOF||Single component acrylic base||Any colour possible||Terraces, Balconies, wet areas, Sloping Roofs, China mosaic tiles & Metal roofs.|
|KANPROOF PU||Single component polyurethane base||White / Light Grey||Terraces, Balconies, wet areas, Sloping Roofs, China mosaic tiles & Metal roofs.|
|KANPROOF MPU||Single component pitch modified polyurethane coating||Black||Podiums, wet areas, Concrete retaining walls.|
|KANFABRIC||Non woven polyester fabric||White||Reinforcement for waterproffing systems|
A liquid applied seamless waterproofing solution to protect your structures from water ingress.
- High Build Coating.
- Excellent Elongation.
- Crack Bridging.
- Excellent alkali resistance.
- Excellent water resistance.
- UV Resistant for outstanding durability.
- Anti-fungal & anti-algal resistance.
- Waterproofing of Roofs and terraces of the building(Flat & Slope).
- Over existing cementitious waterproof treatments like brick-bat Coba, concrete screed, bituminous coatings and acrylic coatings.
- Waterproofing of Reinforced Cement Fibre Sheets, China Mosaic Tiles, New / Existing Concrete Surfaces, Metal Roofs. Wet Areas.
A liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, water-based, one component, modified polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
- Waterproofing of Roofs, Balconies and Terraces, Decks. Wet-Areas (under tile).
- Waterproofing and protection of Concrete constructions, Drywall and Cement-boards, Polyurethane Foam Insulation.
A liquid-applied, permanently elastic, cold applied and cold curing, bitumen extended, one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing. Solvent-based.
- Waterproofing of Foundations, Retaining Walls.
- Under-tile Waterproofing in Balconies, Terraces, Roofs, Bathrooms, ETC.