High build insulation coating which acts as a barrier to heat transform.
- Thermal insulation via hollow glass spheres
- Highly Elastic
- Available in any colour
- Heat Insulation
- UV & IR resistance to outstanding durability
- Energy Saying. Reduced AC requirement & electricity costs, increase occupancy comfort
- High build coating
- Excellent elongation
- Waterproofing: Excellent waterproofing properties
- Resistance to chalking & flaking
- Microbial resistance: Anti-fungal & anti-algal resistance
- Dirt Resistance
- Adaptable to all weather conditions
- Resistance to corrosion and anti-rust
- Workability — Ease of application
- Available in RAL shades
KANKOOL is a high build insulation coating which acts as a barrier to heat transfer. KANKOOL is a single solution that not only saves energy costs by providing thermal insulation from the exterior temperature but also provides waterproofing and antifungal characteristics as it is an acrylic emulsion-based elastomeric waterproof coating. KANKOOL is an innovative environmentally-friendly composition.
KANKOOL contains advanced material of ‘Hollow Microspheres based on microbubbles’ which have remarkable ‘Heat Insulation’ property. The unique spherical shape of the glass bubbles produces a hollow structure with partial vacuum which results in low thermal conductivity and a low dielectric constant. When applied on a substrate, the hollow microspheres from a closely packed structure like ‘Air Space‘ within the dry film layer that serves as insulation medium to resist heat transfer. KANKOOL deflects heat and reduces interior temperature and cooling costs and provides high resistance to corrosion, heat shock and chemical changes, thereby making a building more energy efficient.